LinkedIn for caring parents
25. 05. 2020
We are very happy that we have established a new cooperation. At the beginning that was an idea to provide some kind of education for parents caring for autistic kids. We asked, we tried to figure out what would parents appreciate, what would be useful for them. Then Green Fox Academy connected us with IN-Spiro and with support of unbelievable D&O Consulting we asked first expert for cooperation. Jana Bártíková, expert for LinkedIn agreed to dedicate her time, knowhow and energy to prepare webinar Back to work with LinkedIn.
Caring parents who will take part will learn:
- How to tune personal LinkedIn profile to „sell“ you better.
- With whom you shall connect to create pool of the job opportunities
- Where and how to look for job offer on LinkedIn
- How to address your future boss directly
- Tips and tricks to increase your chances to find your new job on LinkedIn
And now the most important part. Jana will looking forward to meet you on-line on Friday 12.6. at 9 a.m. (till 10.30). You can apply on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the link to enter the webinar. Webinar will be on zoom. You don´t need to make any special preparation. To participate on the webinar you only need to have link (which we will send you) and internet connection. We are looking forward to see you!